ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

DRESSING UP THE MANNEQUIN


Last month, I bought three small mannequins in Gaisano City since they were sooo cheap.  In SM Cebu, they had stalls and craft shops with the same items but costs P375.00 for those same sizes.  I thought of collecting them since they're sooo cute. Bigger sizes costs P600.00 up to P1,500.00.

Guess how much I bought each.  A whooping P65.00
(yippee!).  They were on sale already because their gowns were torn and maybe only me, of all the people gave value to it.  So much for that, I bought them and this made my day. 

I don't go out of the house most of the time and it just so happen that I had to meet somebody there who was buying a polymer clay from me. I went up to the 2nd floor where all the (dustyJ) gift items and (dustyJ) give-aways were found.  They were placed in an assorted sale rack and found it to be so lifeless to others, but a real find for me.  I was so excited to dress them up but I had to leave for Naga City to accompany my hubby who was joining the CamSur Marathon 2010.

Now that I had the time after submitting my transcribed work yesterday, I started creating my craft.  I started dressing the mannequin up last night and finished it today.  I was so slow since I was caught up by time reading blogs, practicing my trying hard Photoshop expertise, and woke up late because my hubby had insomnia again last night.  We had to go to Dunkin’ Donuts at 2am to eat bunwich and tire himself up so he can get back to sleep when we arrive home.

Unfortunately, I only finished one.  I am still looking for purple, lavender shaded cloths for my next mannequin dress up stint hahaha!  I enjoyed it so much and am looking forward to finding cheaper mannequins to dress up.  I will also post them when am done.


New Female Jersey Dress Form with Base & Necktop Size 5-6. Medium.Tall 60" VINTAGE STYLE IRON METAL DRESS FORM MannequinWomen's Jersey Dressmaker Mannequin FormQuality Store Fixtures Deluxe Ladies Half Round Torso Form - BlackWooden Human Mannequin (Unisex) 5.5 Inch TallJolee's By You Embellishments - Sizing Mannequins

1 comment:

Glenda (Dang) said...

wow cute kaayo carla girl...i love it verriiiiii much as in super dooper talent ka gyud in the making heheh...mwaahhh

back to top