ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

WHAT IS ENSOGO?

I just learned about this site upon browsing through  Facebook and found something interesting since I have been searching over the net for freebies, promos, and printable coupons applicable here in the Philippines.





Although they haven't included my city yet - Cagayan de Oro - The City of Golden Friendship :) - a site like this is getting near my doorstep at least.

With what our economy is experiencing right now, it is good to note that companies or business establishments are encouraged to advertise by giving out freebies or best deals to customers.

Its name is  Ensogo.com.ph


ACCORDING TO THE SITE, THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
This is the BEST OFFER you can find now, because we are PIONEER here in Manila. And we offer 2x money-back guarantee if you can find a better deal than this
Always visit our site www.ensogo.com.ph to update yourself of our daily promo
Buy the voucher in 3-easy steps:
(1) log in to our site (free of charge/ no fuzz)
(2) choose your promo and confirm and;
(3) click to get your voucher and you will receive a confirmation through your email
Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant

In the near future, I know there will be existing freebies, printable coupons and stuff that will be available right in my own location. Just don't ask me how I envy Black Friday which is just coming up. :)
-------

Just wanted to share below two Black Friday 2010 treats I am salivating for:
Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODELNikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens This would totally be perfect if their colors were purple.



Photobucket

1 comment:

MMAR said...

I'll take them in purple also : )
~Melissa
http://www.mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/MSRheinlander

back to top