ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

OUR TV EXPOSURE CAME LIKE A FLASH BLAST!

Just when we got back from our Holy Week vacation in Maramag, Bukidnon (which will be another blog to share) Ms Mylene Sison of ABSCBN texted and asked me to be their guest in Pamahaw Espesyal - local early morning program of Cagayan de Oro City.

Who would say no to this opportunity? So I agreed and asked if I could bring my students. Well, she said that I could bring them on Wednesday, which means a separate shoot for my students (yipee!).



Maia wasn't able to sleep properly and I was busy preparing my stuff since I just got the text message the afternoon before the shoot.









All went well and was thankful for the opportunity.



CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO FOOTAGE. FORWARD AT 20 MINUTES

On Wednesday, I was more excited since my students will be featured and they were very excited as well. I forgot our camera charger in Maramag, Bukidnon so I had to ask my aunt and cousin to take our photos. Well, they just have the coolest gadget ever...so I was thankful again that they made their best effort to wake up (hahaa) very early in the morning....thanks Ta Kats and Ryuji...:)

Preparing stuffs while the kids are molding their creations...
With my Tita Cathy (photographer), Joy (ABSCBN host), Me, Maia, Meg my cousin and Tita Ting2
During the shoot....
Interview portion....
Ms Joy together with my students....
Wackeeee....

With my SMS classmates/moms of my students who joined the workshop (Mae, Chelo), and Margie. Thanks for waking up early...:) Their kids got excited and even woke up earlier than they did :)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW FOOTAGE. FORWARD TO 31 MINUTES

Our guesting did not stop here....Ms Macel Butardo texted me and asked if she could interview me. Well, it just so happened that I was at RayVill's - a small village-like community of women, whom I was subcontracting for a convention souvenir order. Our shoot was aired at TV Patrol local.


 Ms Macel, Meg and the women of RayVill's...







CLICK HERE TO VIEW FOOTAGE. FORWARD TO 48:33 MINUTES

Well you think it's just twice in Pamahaw Espesyal, one in TV Patrol Northern Mindanao?  Sit back and relax....hahah! We just did our shoot for MagTV which will be aired on May 15. It is a mother's day special but due to Manny Pacquiao's fight, it was moved.

I am just so happy that my students who joined the workshop enjoyed making stuffs again during the shoot. What a blessing!!!!







Thanks to the MagTV crew...they are so nice...we really enjoyed doing the shoot and experienced how the pros do it. My apologies for the small space that we have....

Will share the link once it's uploaded tomorrow.....







HOME

Enter your email address:

No comments:

back to top