ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

MINIATURE BEETLE CAR OUT OF POLYMER CLAY

Thank God I was able to retrieve these pictures from my phone since I did not have a microsd card reader.  SanDisk 16 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDQ-016G (Bulk Packaging) Thanks to my cousin here in Cebu City, Philippines because he gave me his extra card which he is not using anymore.

I made this last December 2010, ordered by a student from Xavier High School. She said she will be giving it to her classmate. I enjoyed making it and was another challenge for me to create this stuff since I am only used to creating girly stuffs.  I was very happy to mold this red miniature beetle and would love to create one for myself...well of course, purple miniature beetle is my preference...








Is it closer to this?

Maisto R/C 1:10 1951 Vow BeetleMaisto Special Edition 1:24 Volkswagen Beetle




HOME

Enter your email address:


2 comments:

che dc said...

wow super nice jd carl...wish i cud be ur student...gifted jd ka sa mga ing ana...he he he...wla sa akoa...he he he...

cfmedrano said...

Hi Che, Thanks for appreciating...:)

back to top