Yesterday, my daughter had to make a science project and it was about making a presentation out of the 5 Kingdoms. She and her partner decided on making a book out of it. My crafty brain again jump started and suggested a pop-up book of the 5 Kingdoms.
We made it using mostly recycled materials. The only thing new were the bond papers. We also had no more time to go out and buy new materials because she had to study for her exams the following day.
1. OLD HARDBOUND CHILDREN'S BOOK
2. COLORED ART PAPER
3. BOND PAPER
4. WHITE GLUE
7. COLORFUL PICTURES FROM OLD BOOKS, MAGAZINES
1. DETACH PAGES OF THE OLD HARDBOUND CHILDREN'S BOOK.
2. COVER IT WITH COLORED ART PAPER
3. CUT COLORFUL PICTURES AND CLUE ON ART PAPER COVER
4. COMBINE WRITE-UPS AND POP-UP PAGES (will make a different tutorial for this) TO FORM A BOOK AND GLUE THEM ALL TOGETHER.
5. ATTACH THE COMBINED PAGES ON THE OLD HARDBOUND BOOKS WITH A GLUE GUN.
6. COVER FRONT AND BACK COVER WITH ACETATE.
TIME TO MAKE: 8 HOURS