ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

PRAYER REQUEST FROM A MOM FOR HER 10-YEAR OLD

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS REQUEST FOR PRAYER AND HOPE YOU CAN WHISPER A SHORT ONE FOR KALEIGH. I AM VERY SENSITIVE WITH SITUATIONS LIKE THIS AND JUST WANTED TO HELP IN MY OWN LITTLE WAY FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE. THIS WOULD MEAN A LOT THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON.

I'm asking for prayer for my ten year old daughter, Kaleigh. She was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease last year, when she was nine. It was a fairly severe case, but the doctors were able to get her into remission. About six weeks ago, she started bleeding again, and they don't know why. Bloodwork and other tests are showing that there is no flare going on inside her, but something is causing the bleeding.We are taking her today for a colonoscopy and endoscopy so they can get a look inside and see what is happening. The real danger with these tests is that they can damage the colon. It doesn't happen often, but with someone who is already bleeding, I would imagine the chances would be higher.
Visit the "Prayer request for my ten year old" Discussion





HOME

Enter your email address:

The Pray! Prayer Journal: Daily Steps toward Praying God's Heart My Daily Prayer & Praise Journal: Keynotes (NEW LIFE BIBLE) My Prayer Journal (Key Notes)My Prayer Journal

No comments:

back to top