ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

3RD POLYMER CLAY CRAFT WORKSHOP

Had our 3rd Polymer Clay Craft workshop at Mai Crafts today, May 8, 2010 and surely made 2 cute and crafty kids happy again. Kysa and Iza are the daughters of my high school classmates in St. Mary's School.  They had fun and enjoyed creating their stuffs and couldn't help but buy another clay set to bring home with them.

It was also fun since they made stuff for their moms since tomorrow will be mother's day. They also loved the snacks and this was another workshop that really made me and my students happy.  Of course, Maia (my daughter) helped me out and created her stuffs again.

Thanks kids, I enjoyed having the workshop with you.  Let's get together some time to create miniatures for Kysa's dollhouse.
 

No comments:

back to top