ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

MY FIRST BASIC POLYMER CLAY WORKSHOP

I am so happy that I have accomplished something big today. I have just finished my very first polymer clay craft workshop and despite the heat, I managed to achieve my goal which is satisfying my students. I have my cousin Meg assist me and she also loves to do crafts.

It really pays if you work hard for something that you also love to do. The finance part is not so much of a bother to me yet but I know I will get there. The whole point though is being successful in doing what you love. Life is too short for us not to savor the beauty, richness and fullness of life.  I have found my niche in doing crafts and I know that if your passion is there, success follows through in all its splendor and glory....God fulfills everything! Jesus proved it to us :)

Find more pics and video at my multiply site GOODIE BOX
Add me in my Facebook account to be updated: mygoodieboxcrafts@gmail.com



No comments:

back to top