ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

GOODIEBOXCRAFTS SHOOT WITH CDO'S BIDA KIDS 2015

Had so much fun teaching Cagayan de Oro's 3rd batch of Pamahaw Espesyal's Bida Kids 2015. I taught them how to make beaded key chains and souvenir ref magnets. While making their own work of art, I gave them prizes if they showed me their talents. 

Yesterday's activity was a fruitful one and everyone went home happy with their creations and I hope that they learned something while having fun.

Thanks to Pamahaw Espesyal of ABS-CBN Northern Mindanao, Ms Che Verendia, and also to Ms Grace, Mr Oscar and Mr Wisley for the hospitality.

I would also like to thank Sophie Lasque and Maia Medrano for acting as my assistants during the arts and crafts workshop.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!










HOME
Enter your email address:

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I'm amazed at your works. Can i ask when is the next workshop?

back to top