ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

VOODOO DOLLS

Made voodoo dolls as an online customized order. Got addicted making it so I will be posting future pics of my creations. I have made bigger ones  ready for the Christmas Tree. I am now imagining a voodoo doll themed Christmas Tree. Wouldn't it be awesome? Hehe! Anyway, I am so excited to make larger ones for the tree and make characters out of them. I enjoyed making them and didn't realize how addicting it was until I have made at least 8 of them yet.

Voodoo dolls usually are made of hemp and this time, I used yarn and it turned out as wonderful and larger than the ones sold in the market. These aren't scary anymore but funky, stylish, something different, colorful, and they are so cute. It's a very unique gift give-away too.

More pics posted at our Facebook page http://facebook.com/mygoodieboxcrafts
HOME
Enter your email address:

No comments:

back to top