ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

CORNY CORNER

Honestly, I didn't have a title for this "adrenalin rush wanting to immediately post" reaction of mine.  My day was so full today. I had transcription work, supplies to buy for my bulk order (yes! so excited to create souvenirs for christening and wedding), and mold sample souvenirs.

 Obviously, I did what I love first today which is my hobby-turned-into-business. I checked out the things that I needed to do and prepare for the day and I just felt oh! so loaded. I opened my email, hoping that I was never assigned a transcription task, but unfortunately, there was...(although I hate to admit it, I would always say I hate to do transcription work, but if I am already in the middle of it, I get excited and would realize that I love this job).

MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR THE DAY:
Order 1kg of polymer  - done
Give Dad money for his reunion - done
Mold new design for wedding souvenir - done
Finalize tag for Christening - done
 Finalize angel clay for Christening - done
Transcribe 40 mins. audio - done
Even blogged my way to bed - done :)

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE: as of this time, I am cooling my clays yet heheheheh!

Wow! So much accomplishment for the day!

But my story was supposed to be about my Twitter account. With my last email check before going to bed, I realize that I was having so many followers already :) that I need to follow back. So, I went ahead and opened by Twitter account. Sorry, got so little followers as you would expect...hehehe! But I am going to get there...as honest...as I can...

Anyway, I thought that my description was boring so I edited it with these words: Follow my blog and comment and I will follow your blog too...This is called paying it blogward :)

It sounds corny, isn't it? But I love it!!!!! For me, it just sounds so right...

 OH DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE FOLLOW ME BUTTON AS WELL :)

Watch out for my next blog since I am documenting HOW TO CREATE BULK ORDERS OUT OF POLYMER CLAY! :)

 Twitter For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))Twitterville: How Businesses Can Thrive in the New Global NeighborhoodsTwitterature: The World's Greatest Books in Twenty Tweets or Less




No comments:

back to top