ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

PROJECT FOR THE WEEK

I was thinking of what to create this week and I missed working on my bead loom. So i decided to dig out my stacks of beads, a thread, my beading needle, scissors, threader (in case i am not able to shoot my thread to the needle - but so far, I finished the project without using one hehe!)
 I am still thinking of making this into a bracelet or a head band.  What do you think? Please leave a comment below. Thanks

These are just beads from the combined stacks that I have. 

I am also mastering how to properly place the thread.
And I also know how to make it longer or if I want my project to be longer. I just have to loosen the screws and turn the wood and move the threads so it'll adjust to the empty spaces ready for beading.

No comments:

back to top