ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

VIDEO OF MY CREATIONS



This is my first ever attempt to create a video for my creations. I hope somebody out there can comment and give me some tips on how I can improve my work, both on the video and my crafts specifically. I just create the things or stuff that comes into my mind. I don't make a plan or draw them first.  I just mold colors and then when I get an idea or anything that pops right out of my head, I form them into what they become in the video you see.

I love surfing through the net about crafts because this gives me an idea what to create. But I don't copy.  I make some revisions or change the color (actually, I can't copy anything or any design because either I don't have the exact materials and I don't feel good doing a copied work). I love to make or create something that I can call mine. 

No comments:

back to top