ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

GRAHAM CHRISTMAS HOUSE






 
 Made this for Noche Buena - Christmas 12 midnight Philippine Dinner Get together. This is my first time to create this house and instead of using ginger bread, I used Graham Crackers for the house and dashed it with colorful marshmallows, icing candies, and confectionery sugar mixed with a bit of water to hold them together.
 This is a novice creation yet and still practicing.  Just proud to make one for this Christmas of 2010.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!  MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED!!! :)
La Noche Buena: A Christmas Story Noche Buena: Hispanic American Christmas Stories Create-a-treat Gingerbread House Kit, Deluxe Model, (Decorative Outer Case As Seen in Picture)Create A Treat Create-a-Treat Gingerbread Ginger Bread Train KitChristmas Gingerbread HouseGingerbread House Kit, Deluxe, Pre-Baked, Everything Included!Wonka Gingerbread Cottage Candy Kit

I love to create something perfect like these stuffs above. Well, practice makes it perfect!!!


HOME

Enter your email address:


2 comments:

Melissa said...

How creative you are. I would think the graham crackers are easier to work with. I have never actually tried to make a gingerbread house.

MMAR said...

I bought the stuff to make a gingerbread house but forgot about it!!!! Can't believe I did that LOL!

back to top