ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

PUTTING MY 10-YEAR-OLD TO SLEEP

 I am putting a 10-year-old daughter of mine to sleep  with this zen music. She requested it so that she will have a nice sleep.  She's been asking me to sleep beside her and you bet, I am typing my way to blog this in the room with no lights on. I miss sleeping beside her. She and Robin 4 years ago slept beside me. Robin passed away when she was in Grade 1. I am dozing myself to sleep later.



This will really put you to sleep as well:



Just the sound of nature....so amazing....very relaxing and contemplating....makes you love life!

Relax Into Wellness, Vol. 2RELAX MUSIC - Greatest Hits vol.1 (Original 2 CDs Set in Digipack)14 Pack Of Audio CDs Moods Of Nature CD Set Wildlife and Outdoor Sounds and Music Buy Entire Collection Together

No comments:

back to top