ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

LEARNING ADOBE



I am trying to learn the basics of photoshop because I think there are so many advantages for me as a trying hard blogger and crafter :). I also have ambitions to someday maintain a domain which I can call my own.

For now, I am starting to explore so many things and want to absorb so much in one sitting, but I can't do that unless I am a robot. Wish me luck!  Taking simple baby steps will get me there, I believe. If I rush things, it might have no impact and won't also suffice my satisfaction of achieving my goal of having my own domain :(.

Thanks to free digital scrapbooking for inspiring me to finally decide on taking this step.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 Layers: The Complete Guide to Photoshop's Most Powerful Feature Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book



No comments:

back to top