ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

EXCERPT FROM MY "CAUSE FOR ROBIN" PAGE

August 27, 2010

Last night, we went to NMMC's Annex 3 or its Intensive Care Unit and spoke to the nurse in-charge and we were able to meet the kids and adults with heart problems. I felt good to be there and interact with these kids. There were 3 kids admitted and 9 adults. Me and my hubby took note of what medicines they were taking and almost brought tears to my eyes because those were the same medications Robin Faith was maintaining.

I would also like to note that the Purple Heart's Club of Metrobank Cagayan de Oro will be assisting us in giving medicines. Our family will take care of the food and we will be distributing them on August 31 which is a Tuesday.

The Lord works in mysterious ways! Actually, we did not ask or said anything about our plan. It was the leave letter of my hubby to his boss that led him to ask my hubby if the Purple Heart's Club could join our family in the gift giving we were planning.

His leave of absence for Aug. 31 wasn't supposed to be approved and their office demanded a letter since it was from a long holiday and banking will be so busy. His boss read the letter and was maybe moved by the intention of our family to be celebrating Robin Faith's supposedly 8th birthday. Instead of celebrating it at Greenhills Memorial Park, it would really be so rewarding to spend a little of what we can to indigent patients with heart problems. Am excited to post pictures already. Just wasn't able to bring one last night.

2 comments:

Pink Media Studio said...

Hi, I am over from Mom Blogger and I gladly followed you cause you seem fabulous. Come see me at
www.pinkdivacafe.com and www.okcbloggirl.com
Noel

PJ said...

thxs for visiting n following me !
nice work here !
Keep it going ... love the key chains :)
Visit me nytime

Love
pooja
http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/

back to top