ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

IT'S FREE TO DREAM

If you want to ask me what's my ultimate dream in terms of arts and crafts, well, find out in this video from bead & button:


It's so cool to be joining this kind of event and if I imagine myself to be there, wheeeeew! I will really be flabbergasted with the thought of having a dream come true, just like any other kid who might be in Disneyland.

Well, it's free to dream, right?  And that's the power that we have as Homo Sapiens, being able to dream freely what we want in life.  Although it may or may not come, just imagining wonderful things to happen will surely suffice me with happiness and awe at that.

Have a great day ahead! 

Having dreams is free....
Fulfilling them is the best...
Getting them in an unexpected moment is the greatest...

No comments:

back to top