ADD ME FAST

nuffnang

MY CANING ATTEMPT

From the polymer clay course that I have been viewing, I finally created my first caning attempt (documented - I mean).  It really is addicting and makes you create a lot of stuff that will turn out lovely and fulfilling.  Now I realized how crafts are really made from the heart. Even money can't compensate for a person's artistry and craftmanship.

Although not many of you will appreciate my creation, this will be my precious craft.  The emotions that have been poured out will only be felt and remembered by me.  Caning pushed me to do more art, to make more art, and to feel art the way I want to feel it.  It's an experience that will be very unique to each and every crafter in this world.

Mastering the new Clay Polymer Clay Principles of Caning Volume 13

No comments:

back to top